Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bring on 2015 conferences!

So I've been getting into the 'zone' of being back in school, or at least trying to find the zone, so I seem to have missed something really awesome.

March 14th I will be presenting at the Southern Maine Autism Conference located at The DoubleTree Hotel in South Portland, Maine.

This is the third year in a row I have presented at this conference and I love doing it. This is a free conference to attend and that helps to spread important information to people who need it. My session is entitled "It's Not Easy Being Me: Highlighting the Strengths". I'll be discussing strength-based perspectives instead of deficit based models and talking about self-advocacy.


For more information and to register for this event, please visit the site below.
http://www.maineautismconference.org/


In a related note; if you have a conference in your area you'd like to see me at please let me know! I also accept invitations to speak at small groups and do training sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment