Friday, January 30, 2015

Priorities bite

So this is my last semester of Graduate school. I'm taking 2 classes now and working on the incomplete class from the previous semester. All this is going on as I'm working to support myself, getting ready for a stage show, acting in a film, and doing a bunch of freelance work.

For the next couple of months, I'm going into hibernate mode to get things done.

My classes are my top priority right now, very quickly followed by the commitments I have already made.

This is easier said than done for me because I am ALWAYS looking for new things to do. I think life is too short to not enjoy yourself and I enjoy a wide variety of activities. I still plan to keep myself busy with my extra curricular, but I am making an oath (here with you all as witnesses) to not take on any more commitments.

With the way classes are going, and my extension for the incomplete class coming to an end in the next month, I need to buckle down. I'm not overly concerned about not getting everything done, it's really just the knowledge that for the next 10 weeks I'll be living and breathing from my laptop with breaks at work or getting food. Luckily, my Master's thesis is on creating a Circus and Flow Arts program for Autistic individuals. This is something I'm REALLY interested in and it will be fun throwing myself into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment